11-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Central Florida
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What you described has happened to me a couple of times. Here's what I did...
1. In your Desktop Manager software, click on "Syncronize".
2. On the left side, under "Configure" click on "Syncronization".
3. Click the button that says "Syncronization" (the top one) to configure how you want to synchronize.
4. A window will come up that says "Select Device Application". Double click on "Calendar".
5. A wizard will start. Highlight Microsoft Outlook, then click "Next"
6. Change the Sync option to one way "From Device" (to Outlook)
7. OK your way out and run a sync routine. This will re establish the appointments on your Outlook.
8. When the sync is complete, go back through steps 1 - 5. When you get to step 6, change the sync settings back to Two Way so that the next time you sync it will exchange data again.
Last edited by Pete777 : 11-23-2009 at 12:34 AM.