01-28-2010, 06:34 AM
Join Date: Jun 2005
Carrier: Era (Poland)
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | lost A/V Remote Control service with Motorola HT820 Bluetooth Headphones
Please Login to Remove!
I just got my HT 820 (SYN0948D is on the neckband) and I successfully paired it and connected it with my Blackberry Bold 9000 (188.8.131.52 OS). For three days everything worked fine, then on the fourth day, I noticed that the A/V Remote Control service no longer connects. When connecting I get green check marks for:
But I get a red X for A/V Remote Control. I remember seeing a green check mark for this as well and I was able to pause and skip songs, now I can't.
Anyway, here's what I have tried:
- Turned off Blackberry and removed battery.
- Deleted the HT 820 from Blackberry and re-paired multiple times.
- Disconnected and reconnected the HT 820 multiple times.
- When connecting HT 820 to Bluesoleil drives on Windows Vista, two services are visible, I am still not able to pause or skip songs.
- Paired the HT 820 with a Nokia devices, I could hear music but again, no pause or skipping around.
I am going to drain the HT 820 of power and recharge, maybe that will do something....
Anyone experience something similar?