OS: 9100/9105 18.104.22.1686/22.214.171.1244 (Multilanguage)
BlackBerry Handheld Software v126.96.36.1996 (Multilangauge)
Package Version: 188.8.131.526
* Applications: 184.108.40.2064
* Software Platform: 220.127.116.11
* File name: 9100_9105itutM_PBr5.0.0_rel1476_PL18.104.22.168_A5.0.0. 884_Etisalat_Misr.exe
* File size: 132.72MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
* Download Software: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...D6718EE95A68FF
Instructions for installing on ANY carrier's 9100 or 9105:
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Vista/Win7 users: In the apploader folder, simply click on "Compatibility files" to see the actual Vendor.xml file. Once you've got that - simply delete the vendor.xml file there (even if you've deleted or think you've deleted it in the folder previously) and voila, it will allow you to update to the newly installed OS!
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a black "BlackBerry" screen with a status bar for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again, and it should load the OS to the device.
Link to Previous OS: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ilanguage.html
anyone installed this version?
I have lost the functionality of media buttons if exit the player and let it play in the background.
If I return to the player, then I can control the playback with media buttons.
The headset use to play/pause the playback before this update, and now does not.
Can anyone confirm this bug, so I am sure there is nothing wrong with my phone?
UPDATE: after restart the buttons work
one touch switch normal to vibrate
I also seem to have lost funtionality after installing this update.
i used to be able to switch my profile from normal to vibrate by pressing one key (#). it doesnt work now. and yes i know i could scroll the cursor to close to the top of the screen, (after i put on my glasses), try and line the cursor up with the profile icon, then scroll down to select vibrate and click save. alot more work. i'm sure rim actually reassigned the one touch switch to a new "key" - can anyone tell me what it is.
if you are using the leaked version 6 on your phone, then unfortunately there is no shortcut from keyboard as used to be. only from icon on screen when clicked do you get the options to change.. I have tried to change the options on the convenience keys but is not shown as an option.
Re: Latest OS: 9100/9105 22.214.171.1246/126.96.36.1994 (Multilanguage)
is anyone using the newest version 188.8.131.522, i have no problems with this version, i recommend upgrading to the new one lol
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.