10-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Carrier: Tesco Mobile
Post Thanks: 2
Thanked 110 Times in 110 Posts
1. I believe its the ALT key, not the aA key.
Otherwise highlighting the date bar and menu - delete prior, will delete everything prior to that date, if that helps.
2. You type the first name and select from the drop down, and it goes to a second TO line, you do the same pressing enter after each one till you've got them all and press Enter once to get new TO line, and again to go to main body of text message to type text message.
3. Hotmail doesn't do this through BIS. There is not way.
5. There is a light sensor, if ambient light is high, it won't light up.
6. Correct, you cannot copy all contacts to SIM at once. Its a one number at time copy. and that includes every number within a contact. i.e. highlight mobile number of 1 contact, menu - copy to sim, then highlight home number of that contact and menu - copy to sim.
"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings... and call off Christmas."