01-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Join Date: Jul 2008
PIN: S = Ouch
Carrier: Orange UK
Post Thanks: 3
Thanked 42 Times in 38 Posts
| | Re: Unlocking my 9105
1. Turn off the Wireless Radio
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Now, hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the code, press Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile