Install langs - no lang options in desktop software
My blackberry curve 9300 3g currently has English (US), (UK) loaded as interface languages. I'm trying to install other languages, such as French and Japanese.
I've tried the following OSes:
I've downloaded the file, delete vendor.xml, run loader.exe and followed the instructions. The whole process takes about 10 minutes (as opposed to the 45 minutes specified at these links). Then the phone starts up and nothing changes (the only langs available are still English US and UK). I then launch the desktop software and try to look for the "languages" line but it's nowhere to be found.
Can somebody please help? Thank you in advance.
Re: Install langs - no lang options in desktop software
Just to update, here is what I'm trying.
1. I downloaded the latest version of the program BBSAK from here:
2. Followed the instructions at
*I wanted to keep all my previous programs, so I backed up my phone.
3. Apploader finally shows the list of languages associated with the OS I want to upgrade to. FOR THE FIRST TIME!!
4. Start up the phone. Set up all the configs and stuff.
5. Start up BDM and reload the backup.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.