Originally Posted by dc/dc
I would recommend syncing with an online calendar like Gmail if it is at all possible.
Not possible - I have only my local Outlook Calendar
- Two-way synch worked intuitively until the replacement 9330
- an appointment entered in the local Outlook Calendar appears in the Blackberry calendar
- an appointment entered in the Blackberry Calendar does NOT appear in the Outlook calendar (in fact the Outlook Calendar is empty except for two items entered in Outlook)
- a Blackberry time-change to an Outlook-entered appointment is reflected in the Outlook calendar
- contact list changes appear to work fine both ways
So I seem to be unable to get the software to fully transfer the Blackberry appointments to Outlook on the replacement 9330.
The Desktop Manager properly (methinks) points to Personal Folder\Calendar, etc.