Originally Posted by MiamiBerry
Definitely will return mine:
- Incredibly annoying lag when switching applications, or pressiing the lock key to lock the device;
- Orientation of device changes at the slightest angle...
- Typing on full qwerty keyboard is tiring (due to the presses of the screen), slow, and many mistakes are made;
- Weight; I found it too heavy for my own taste;
- Construction; Oh yeah its solid alright, but that wobbling of the screen....
EDIT: BTW, I was considering also switching from ATT to Verizon just for the Storm...but that just ain't gonna happen.
no way a bold user will like this device as is.
we are spoiled buy the speed of the bold...no going back!
i had to use my wife's curve a few days ago and i thought "how did i use to use this"....the screen seemed blurry and the ball was not spot on accurate like the bold (althought it seems my wifes might be a bit damaged)
i said it before and will say it again....when we get :
900 mhz processor
8 mp camera with hd video
full html browser with flash
2 gb internal flash mem
64 gb card mem for media
1800 mah battery or better
wifi, gps, 3G, blu tooth, voip, wi max
that will be dream device!
slimmer and a bit smaller than the bold and made of quality materials and design.
i would pay $1000 for a phone like that