Originally Posted by dylanleonard1122
ok so, what would my best bet be for getting the phone if i havent ordered it yet. my choices are..
A. order online from vzw.com, and get it dec.5
B.wait until my local vzw carrier store gets the storm, which im not certain when the date is but it isnt a major enterprise carrier.
C. any other fast options you can think of for me
which would be the fastest and cheapest way for me to obtain the phone?
I wish I could offer a suggestion (one of the few times I am without one) but I don't have a clue. I don't think that you can count on vzw.com (or anyone else for that matter) delivering by 12/5. Consider that the delivery date has been promised and postponed several times already. Add to that the problems documents elsewhere on this forum dealing with rollout problems that Vodaphone experienced in England. There is no reason to suspect that their phone is any different from the Verizon version (They do own verizon wireless after all). It is extremely frustrating.
On the other hand, wouldn't you rather wait until the get the major bugs out and then get the phone? Consider how pissed you will be if you get a phone that doesn't work (I would be). 73