BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 9500 Series Discussion - Storm (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9500-series-discussion-storm/)
-   -   Post your top Word Mole score (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9500-series-discussion-storm/162315-post-your-top-word-mole-score.html)

PDXbyStorm 11-29-2008 02:26 PM

Post your top Word Mole score
 
the server won't accept posting of top scores, so I thought we'd do it here.

3379

exhaust_note 11-29-2008 04:27 PM

im only at 815. oh well. not a fan of that game.

tillylamp 12-11-2008 12:10 PM

My top score was 4004....however my girlfriend has the trophy at 6023! :cry:

rweckhoff 12-11-2008 01:35 PM

6 - I am from Alabama though. So in reality - 6 is really a high score.

koki 12-11-2008 01:59 PM

wow.. i got 891 in L7 and felt like a champ.8-)....not no more:?

ocgreenmachine 12-11-2008 07:08 PM

4945 here... it is quite hard and it seems the dictionary lacks a lot of words.

Madyank51 12-11-2008 07:39 PM

4527 and that is after i figured out that the letters do not have to link:-P

meggerz45 12-12-2008 01:31 AM

23095

I spend a lot of time in airports :)

viet2100 12-12-2008 04:25 AM

If there's no screen shot it didn't happen!


Mandel 12-12-2008 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meggerz45 (Post 1206192)
23095

I spend a lot of time in airports :)

Waw...

To what level did you get?

Me too I thought I was a hero with 1900 (on my Bold).

nobla 12-12-2008 06:29 AM

2096, yep lots of words not in the dictionary

meggerz45 12-12-2008 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I can't remember what level - 20-something for sure

the high score is in the top right corner for those looking for proof :)

woodsn24 12-13-2008 05:12 PM

top score-2511

Chichum 12-15-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meggerz45 (Post 1206719)
I can't remember what level - 20-something for sure

the high score is in the top right corner for those looking for proof :)

See, I don't believe you. My highest score is 13492 and I was on level 34. You needed to get almost 390 points to pass the level. There is NO WAY, short of putting all the letters online and having it figure out words for you, that you got that score. Even then it would be extremely difficult because by the time you typed all the letters in, found the word and typed it on the phone, you'd still only have about half to a third of the points you would need to beat the level and thus meaning that you would have to type all the letters in again and do the whole process 3-4 times. So yea, I don't know how you got that screen shot but I'm not a believer.

mrjerome 12-15-2008 06:18 PM

The wife score is 4309 mine is 3183! She loves it, I'm just really trying to get a better score since Saturday.

Vertioch 12-15-2008 06:50 PM

My HS is 1975.... I get bogged down in trying to make big words, instead of pounding out a lot of short words... and usually I find I'm lacking a vowel after I started a word... :)

But, the game serves it's purpose, it's improved my typing on the storm.

*As far as the Screenshot above... how do you get a landscape screen? Mine only does Portrait.

EBlanco 12-16-2008 04:51 AM

Top Score - 3198 :D woohoo

meggerz45 12-16-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chichum (Post 1210391)
See, I don't believe you. My highest score is 13492 and I was on level 34. You needed to get almost 390 points to pass the level. There is NO WAY, short of putting all the letters online and having it figure out words for you, that you got that score. Even then it would be extremely difficult because by the time you typed all the letters in, found the word and typed it on the phone, you'd still only have about half to a third of the points you would need to beat the level and thus meaning that you would have to type all the letters in again and do the whole process 3-4 times. So yea, I don't know how you got that screen shot but I'm not a believer.

Wow I'm kind of insulted LOL but you'd better believe it! Screen shots don't lie! I just happen to be very good at this game....and my high score was #3. I'm not sure of the level though...does anyone know a way to check? It doesn't say in the statistics and the 'leaderboard' isn't working for some reason

belkan 01-09-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chichum (Post 1210391)
See, I don't believe you. My highest score is 13492 and I was on level 34. You needed to get almost 390 points to pass the level. There is NO WAY, short of putting all the letters online and having it figure out words for you, that you got that score. Even then it would be extremely difficult because by the time you typed all the letters in, found the word and typed it on the phone, you'd still only have about half to a third of the points you would need to beat the level and thus meaning that you would have to type all the letters in again and do the whole process 3-4 times. So yea, I don't know how you got that screen shot but I'm not a believer.

My high score is 24562 (#7 on the leaderboard) (belkan) - it's definitely possible. I can get 15,000-20,000 almost every time I play - and would happily do it on video (even though that seems like an insanely boring video).

corruptblitz 01-09-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vertioch (Post 1210605)
*As far as the Screenshot above... how do you get a landscape screen? Mine only does Portrait.

That's a screenshot from a Bold. It just looks wide because of the dimensions of the Bold's screen. I'm pretty sure there is no way to make the game play in landscape mode on the Storm.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.