Originally Posted by ASTER12
1.) where can i download apps for the storm besides handango? how do i pay for them...do i use a credit card or can i just add it to my verizon bill?
2.) is opera mini the Best browser for the storm?
3.) i recently put my picture folder on my storm through the mass storage option...i tried to delete it on the storm itself.. but it still remains and when i try to delete it from file explorer on windows none of my folders show up at all...how do i fix this?
4.) if i sim unlock the storm..will i be able to use t-mobile and verizon on it freely?
5.) how do i personalize the homescreen?
6.)what ringtone formats does the storm support?
7.) how do i delete the "sample pictures" folder?
I will actually help you.
1. Most places you will use your credit card. A few applications are available via your provider.
2. I use Opera and the BlackBerry Browser depending on what I am doing.
3. Pull your battery when the device resets the issue will be corrected.
4. Yes My storm is on T-Mobile
5. As of right now there are no new themes. You can change the wallpaper to any picture you have. View the picture in media press the application button and choose set as home screen.
6. I use MP3, also supports Wav and I believe a few other formats.
7. It requires you removing a COD file if you really want to do this let me know and I will point you in the right direction.