Originally Posted by statustray
I have a problem with my Blackberry Storm and the call log. Incoming calls are being logged, but outgoing calls are not being logged.
Now here is the troubleshooting steps I have taken:
1. From the Storm main screen, I press the "SMS and MMS" icon
2. I press the blackberry button
3. I select "View Folder" link
4. I select "Phone Call Logs" link
Now after about 1.5-2.0 seconds, I get a popup that states:
"Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException"
w/the OK button
5. I press the OK button, and the message goes away.
Ok, with me so far?
When I open the call logs the normal method, by:
1. Press the green phone button on the Storm
2. Press the call log icon
3. It displays the calls but if I dialout on a number, it does not show the call.
By the way, one other thing, I get the error message every time I boot up my telephone. This started on Thursday of last week. I have not installed any other software during this same time period and the "Call Log" was working fine ever since I received my Storm back in December.
Did you try removing the battery and waiting 30 seconds b4 re-installing battery again?
Sounds like the ERROR message ic a problem with outgoing info?
Im sure more people on here will have better advice?
Did you call customer serice with Blackberry or your cell provider?