02-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Warner Robins GA
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Couldnt post the link but this is from BlackBerry Support: Your app is corrupt!!! Here you go:
The BlackBerry smartphone ceases to function and displays the following error:
APP Error 200 Reset
Re-install the BlackBerry® Device Software and applications to the BlackBerry smartphone by completing the following steps:
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
3. Double-click Application Loader. The Application Loader Wizard appears. You may need to unplug and re-attach the USB cable to the BlackBerry smartphone at this point for it to be recognized by Application Loader.
4. Click Next.
5. Choose the port that the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to and click Next.
6. If prompted, type the BlackBerry smartphone password and click Next.
7. The Device Application Selection screen appears. Select the applications to be loaded onto your BlackBerry smartphone.
8. If the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether or not to automatically back up the BlackBerry smartphone. Click Next.
9. Click Next. The Completing the Application Wizard screen appears, displaying all the software that will be loaded to your BlackBerry smartphone.
10. Click the Advanced button and make sure that Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications are both selected.
Note: If the Application Loader is not able to access all of the BlackBerry smartphone data, then both Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications will be grayed out.
11. Click Next, and then click Next again.
12. Click Finish. The BlackBerry Device Software is now loaded on the BlackBerry smartphone. Do not disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone until the process has completed.