03-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, Florida
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
On the older Blackberries, yes, there is a way to do it. I am being told you could press "Alt P" while the call log was up and you could set the duration for as long as you wished. I am searching but unable at this point to find a way to do it on the Storm.
Although the Storm only displays the last 20 calls, there is a way to view all calls for the last 30 days:
1. From your "Call Log" application, click on the 'Menu' button and select 'Options'.
2. From the list of "Phone Options" select the "Call Logging" option for configuration.
3. On the Call Logging screen change the "Show These Call Log Types in Message List" to the "All Calls" radio button.
4. Click the "Menu" button and select "Save." Then exit out to the main menu screen.
5. Now go to your messages list and should be able to see all of the phone call logs in the last thirty days for your Storm. From there open the individual messages to see the details of the call, including the durations.
Hope this helps. I'll keep looking to see if there is a way to set the duration on the Storm. I am sure there is.