Originally Posted by Alva
I figured out the Firewall issue! Got it Disabled by using CrackUtil.
Now if someone can figure out the "My Number" issue..... I'll keep on digging around on here at the same time.
Here are the instructions.
1) From the mainscreen of the BlackBerry, press the green call button to enter the phone
2) Type in ##MSLCODE(##000000) then the green talk button (ie: ##000000 Green talk button)
3) In the CDMA service edit screen, delete the number in the first row (000000xxxx) and replace it with your current phone number
4) Press the menu key and choose save
5) The device will re-boot
6) When the device re-boots, Activation Required will be gone and the active carrier name will now appear