Originally Posted by dankarlinski
Wirelessly posted (MY 8900)
I might get it when the new storm comes out. Ill bite the cancelation fee for the phone. =)
I was talking to VZW tech support yesterday (kinda broke my 8830).. and I was unsure if I wanted to replace my 8830, or get a new phone. I told them I was trying to hold out until the storm 2 came out but they had the feeling the new storm 2 will not be coming out until next january.. at least.. so I think I am going to stop by BB on the way home.. $50/100 is still cheaper then VZW's $200... anyone know if BB will let you use your NE2 credit too?