BlackBerry Handheld Software v126.96.36.199 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 188.8.131.52
* Applications: 184.108.40.206
* Software Platform: 220.127.116.11
* File name: 9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel208_PL18.104.22.168_A22.214.171.124_Iu sacell.exe
* File size: 107.35MB https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...64F594BF6384D0
**It appears that Iusacell has pulled this .151 from it's download page
Until we find another .151 carrier, I am placing the unofficial link here to the OS on a non-RIM server. This is the identical file which was hosted by Iusacell. I can verify the file is good, as it is the same from which I upgraded. Alternate download site: Deposit Files
Instructions for installing either version on ANY carrier's 9530:
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.
For the earlier releases of this OS, see: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ilanguage.html