08-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Join Date: Apr 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Reset Handheld Agent on Blackberry Storm
Please Login to Remove!
I received this from blackberry support.
Option #2 - Reset the Handheld Agent
NOTE: This method is meant for devices with software versions 4.5 and higher only.
1) On the BlackBerry Smartphone, navigate to 'Options/Advanced Options/Enterprise Activation'.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the Enterprise Activation screen so the cursor is on the 'Desktop: Activated On ...' line.
3) While holding the 'Alt' key, type 'agnt' (without the quotes). This will open the 'Advanced Handheld Agent Configuration' screen.
4) Press the Menu key and select 'Reset Handheld Agent'. The device may seem unresponsive for a few seconds. This is expected. Please allow enough time for communication from the device to cease before continuing.
5) Open BlackBerry Manager on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server and confirm that the information has updated.
My question is how do I enter the Handheld agent (Step 3) on a Blackberry Storm without an 'Alt' key?
Last edited by bharmon : 08-04-2009 at 10:02 AM.