Originally Posted by jmcarrillo
Before I upgraded to OS 5 I had one row of icons om my home screen - the one where u put ur favourite pic, not eh screen with all the apps. But since the upgrade I have two rows of icons on my home screen. I want only one row of icons but I don't know how to do it. I thought i found it at Options>Advanced Options>Accessibility, but that Home screen seems to refer to the screen with all the folders and icons with apps like applications, camera, games, manage options, power, etc. So how do I do it
1) Press the BlackBerry button
2) Press the BlackBerry button again
3) Select "Options" from the menu
4) In the 'Set Home Screen Layout' section there's a drop-down list.
5) Select the number of rows you wish to see (1, 2, 3 or Today)