So, I was hanging up my Storm as I walked in to use the bathroom and dropped the dang thing into the toilet!
I did however catch it before it was fully submerged!
The only part that went into the water was the hard button end up to about the begining of the screen and that was only for a split second. I immediately pulled back cover off and removed battery. To my delight the battery was dry and indicator was still good as well as the phone indicator itself!! So I dries with a towel and stuck Storm in a baggie of rice for a while then used paper towel to dry in between buttons and screen cracks. Then put into clothes dryer with hot clothes(dryer NOT running) to use heat to evaporate. Still waiting outcome.... How long do you think it will take for the phone to dry out and run correctly? Thanks for the input!!