06-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Join Date: May 2011
Post Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Re: Not able to oprate few bottom keys
hi buddy dnt get panic...
do one thing
Fix problem with screen clicking on BlackBerry Storm
IF you're having problems with clicking, like the edges are hard to click, or the screen in general is hard to click, the following is how to remedy it.
* Torx T6 screw driver
* Small needle
* Take off back cover
* Locate red sticker (water detection sticker)
* There is a t6 screw under the sticker and directly across from it
* The problem is that sometimes these screws are too tight
* Start by loosening the exposed screw a tiny bit, then check the clicking on the screen - if this doesn't work, loosen a little more. If the clicking still doesn't work correctly, move on to next step
* Remove the sticker with the small needle (this will not void your warranty) - loosen the screw as you did with the first screw -
* Check the clicking to see if it works better - if not loosen screws more
* Replace the sticker
* Replace back cover
2) place piece of paper in folded manner behind the battery.
Your screen should now be clicking better