BlackBerry Handheld Software v18.104.22.168
EastAsia; contains English
From Reliance; This will load to any carrier's 9630.
Software For BlackBerry® Tour (TM) 9630 smartphone
BlackBerry Handheld Software v22.214.171.124 (EastAsia)
Package Version: 126.96.36.199
* Applications: 188.8.131.52
* Software Platform: 184.108.40.206
* File name: 9630EastAsia_PBr4.7.1_rel105_PL220.127.116.11_A18.104.22.168_ Reliance.exe
* File size: 116MB
Download here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...6775D4D60496DA Alternative download link
(Mutlilanguage) (since it appears this OS has been pulled for now): Download here
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the AppLoader says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.
Previous OS version: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ilanguage.html