ok...so this is what I did and it worked!
I have 2 computers (laptop and pc) I always sync with pc...so the calendar is up todate.
I had 4 calendars (apparently!) on my bb.
one email (that I didn't want anymore and this is where my calendar was associated)
facebook calendar (definitely didn't want this one)
another email (that I wanted to have associated to calendar if I had to have an email associated)
1. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services
2. Verify the correct email address is shown for Calendar (CICAL):
3. Press the back arrow and save the changes if prompted.
4. In the Advanced Options menu, choose Service Book
5. Highlight the entry for the calendar you do not want. This will appear as
[CICAL] (not CMIME as this is for your email messages not calendar)
6. Press the menu key and choose Delete
By deleting a CICAL, any calendar entries associated to it are moved to a Device Default calendar. I did this with all calendars except the last email that I wanted to use the calendar with.
All of the info got moved to this email...and the default dissappeared because there was only one left (I guess!) Then I did a backup on my laptop using the bb desktop software just incase my plans to sync with pc wouldn't work. (but it did)
Then I went to PC and synced with outlook overriding bb.
Perfection!! Worked like a charm!
Thanks for all of your input!