05-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Join Date: May 2010
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
On my old BB (8830), I was able to view my Call Log from the phone screen. I want to be able to see all calls from the phone screen instead of having to view folder. According to the 9630 User Guide, I should be able to set Phone List View to "Call Log" (see below), but "Call Log" is not in my list of options.
Sort phone numbers or contacts on the Phone screen
1. From the Home screen, press the Send key.
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Click Options.
4. Click General Options.
5. Perform one of the following actions:
• To sort phone numbers or contacts by frequency of use, change the Phone List View field to Most Used.
• To sort contacts alphabetically by contact name, change the Phone List View field to Name.
• To sort phone numbers or contacts by recency of use, change the Phone List View field to Most Recent.
6. Press the Menu key.
7. Click Save.
To sort phone numbers or contacts by call logs again, change the Phone List View field to Call Log.