OS: 9650 22.214.171.1245/126.96.36.1990 (Multilanguage)
Software For BlackBerry® Bold (TM) 9650 smartphone
You can install this on any carrier's 9650 by following the instructions below.
BlackBerry Handheld Software v188.8.131.525 (Multilangauge)
Package Version: 184.108.40.2065
Download the OS file here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...BB765225CE8C0E
Instructions for installing either version on ANY carrier's 9650:
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Vista/Win7 users: In the apploader folder, simply click on "Compatibility files" to see the actual Vendor.xml file. Once you've got that - simply delete the vendor.xml file there (even if you've deleted or think you've deleted it in the folder previously) and voila, it will allow you to update to the newly installed OS!
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.
Previous OS: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ilanguage.html
Re: Latest OS: 9650 220.127.116.115/18.104.22.1680 (Multilanguage)
I completed this update on BB Tour. I have noticed two things that have changed.
1. When plugging the charger into my phone it no longer "displays the clock" when charging. I have reset the options and rebooted the device but it doesn't change. However it works when connecting to my desktop with the USB cable.
1b. When plugging the charger into the phone it does not show the charging icon next to the battery indicator.
2. I use Ascendo Data Vault program on desktop and BB. After the update it no longer performs the "Synch" operation. Again I have rebooted reset the options and nothing works.
Any suggestions or other possible solutions?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.