11-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Jun 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | My questions...
Please Login to Remove!
Been a while since I've been on the Berry bandwagon but now I'm back and loving it. Got some questions about my Rogers 9700 on AT&T:
1) Can I use Google Voice over WiFi? People say they have done it on the iPhone but mine doesn't seem to work if I turn off the Mobile Network.
2) My work e-mail messages are being garbled. HTML is definitely turned on. An example is this:
The formatting isn't appearing.
Is displaying as:
Header 1. Content Header 2. Content Header 3. Content
3) Is there a WiFi or BT tethering solution? If not, will the stock USB method of tethering show up on AT&Ts radar?
4) What kind of battery life do you guys get? So far, mine seems pretty darn good. Is it worth investing in the 1750 mAh Seidio battery?
5) I have a 3rd party keyboard lock program from App World. Is there any way to set the phone to auto-unlock the keyboard when removed from the stock holster?
6) When I try and go to settings, voice dialing and "Adapt", it says initializing for about 15 seconds then just goes to the previous screen. What am I doing wrong?
7) Is there any way to get rid of the prompt that tells me an incoming call routed to the headset?
8) Should I be getting a task manager program to end applications?
9) What do you guys have set as your left and right side keys?
Last edited by hah2110 : 11-13-2009 at 08:07 PM.