05-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Join Date: May 2010
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for your comments. Actually, I managed to resolve it after searching the internet to see if others had experienced the same problem, so I did not have to re-install the DM again. Apparently, downloading and installing Media Sync to the Desktop Manager resulted in the Windows USB setup file being deleted (eek!). So I had to restore the file (from my laptop to my pc). For others information, this was the file that was deleted:
Take a copy of it and copy it back to this folder:
Reboot the system.
The USB ports are now fine. I have to confess, I have not yet had a chance to attempt to sync the media files to my device as yet, but I am relieved that it will now connect to the DM again.