So last week I left my 8300 bb plugged into the comp so that it could charge overnight, as I have done with the old laptop and this one a million times. And when I woke up it was dead/fried/passed away/etc. no lights, battery pull wouldn’t work (x10) nothing. Its old I figured, ran and got a new phone...the 9700.
I figured, new phone, new battery, no problem right? Pffft wrong.
Again left the phone plugged last night, and when I went to grab it.. nothing! I freaked. I got this phone on mothers day… no reason for it to be acting wonky. However, this time the battery pull worked *whew*.
Why is it that leaving the phone plugged in over night –unattended- kills the phone? Either way I wont be doing that again and now will just pack the wall charger when I go out instead of the lap top.