Lost BB Messenger
Here is the story:
1) I downgraded from v 862 to 681 as someone told me that the reception on 681 is better.
2) I downgraded to 680 , it was fine and the reception was good but I noticed that I lost BB Messenger (latest version).
3) I downloaded BB Messenger (latest version) then I restarted but I cant find BB Messenger.
4) I thought that version 681 is not compatible with the latest version of BB Messenger so I reupgraded to 862 (complete wipe)
5) 862 had the old BB Messenger 5.0.0 so I downloaded the latest version then it restarted my device but nada... I cant find BB MEssenger anywhere...I am using the default theme and dont even have any other themese installed....
Someone help me install the latest version of BB Messenger please
Have you looked in the Instant Messages, Applications, or Downloads folder?
Rebooted (powered on, battery pull reboot) and look once again in ALL folders.
Yes done all that......i even tried manually deleting the BBM files but no luck....doing a complete wipe now using BBSAK.......hope this works
same problem... except i upgraded to .862 and then my bbm and fb disappeared.
Have u checked to make sure it isnt hidden I know that sounds simple but I know I lost mine and it was hidden menue show all and may be there hope that helps
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
The issue has now been resolved. it was an error from RIM. The new download no longer hides BBM after the restart
Is this the new msn or its just the same old 1?
my bbm is disappeared too after I upgrade it. :(
How could I get it back?
is there anybody know how to get it back?
thank you before.
Try changing your theme?
I noticed that my App World icon disappeared when I installed a different theme... maybe this is similar.
Just try reinstalling it from the following link....itll work......
from your blackberry...go to:
Also make sure you install this OS first its the best for the 9700 I've tested them all in our labs!
Hi, i fixed my problem by re-downloading everything (bbm/facebook/msn messenger" through the webbrowser on the phone. They all work perfectly fine now. At first i worried that ill lose all my contact in bbm, but somehow everything was there as it was.
I hope this will help you guys too.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.