BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 04:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Don't know what this is
Post Thanks: 0
Default 9700 Not Receiving SMS on Vodafone

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all,

at work I don't have signal at my desk, it's not until I move to certain places where I get signal during the day. I have a problem of not receiving texts when they are sent to me when I'm out os signal i.e. I move to an area where I get signal and do not receive any sms (I know that I have a few queued up as I called my friend about a reply I was expecting and was informed that he sent three replies). I receive backdated email and facebook updates but not the sms when in the signal areas at work, I can also make calls and download apps if I want. It is only until I get the person to send another text when I'm in signal, that I get the ones that were backlogged when I didn't have signal all in one go. I'm pretty sure I have more waiting too.

I called the '191' help earlier and they reckon I should receive txt as the 2G network is ok there but couldn't put anything specific on it.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? Is there any suggestions that could help?

Thanks
Martin
Old 09-08-2010, 04:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Model: 13
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Xnbn
Post Thanks: 0
Default PHP Web Developer (CMS, Zencart, Job Por

PRITHVI128BR We are creating Website in PHP, we are Professional PHP Web Developer and also create (CMS Website, zencart, Job portal, Matrimony site, joomla, Drupal, MLM-Software, Sugar CRM, Tiger CRM, and any type of open source projects)
We also using smarty and Ajax
Email :- [email address]
Web :- Webserve Technology
Closed Thread