BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Evo
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 1
Default Blackberry 9760 Style

Please Login to Remove!

Anyone see the new Blackberry Style? I don't see any discussions about it, except for a couple mentions in the rumor section from early in the summer. I have to preface that I went to an Evo a month or so ago. I really want a Torch, but wasn't willing to switch carriers. I got an E-mail from Sprint to pre-order the new Style 9760. It's a flip phone (which I know is out of style), but it runs on 6.0 and has a 5 mp camera and WiFi. I love my Evo, but I really miss my qwerty keyboard and the BB platform and might have stayed with the BB had this come out earlier. I am just surprised there has been so little posted about it.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: 9000
Carrier: Tesco Mobile
Post Thanks: 2

Its the 9670 not the 9760 hence the discussions are in the 9600 series device forum.
http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...clamshell.html

"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings... and call off Christmas."
Old 10-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Evo
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDraven View Post
Its the 9670 not the 9760 hence the discussions are in the 9600 series device forum.
http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...clamshell.html
Ok, but my e-mail from Sprint specifically says 9760 (I opened it again to double check). I will check out the 9600 section. Thanks

ETA: again, one thread with only a few posts. Which goes back to my original post about being surprised there is so little talk. I realize its not the Torch, but still....

Last edited by balansboy : 10-19-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.