11-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Oct 2007
Carrier: globe telecom
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Gmail Bcc/Forwarding Problems - HELP!
Please Login to Remove!
Hi..please help on a problem with 2 Gmail addresses set up on my home screen. On both my former 8100 and my current 9700, I included 2 Gmail addresses. Long before Enhanced Plug In came around, I set it up so that:
1. Outgoing mail using my BB BIS address does an auto BCC and auto Forward to my Gmail address.
2. Outgoing and Incoming on my Gmail addresses does an auto BCC to my BB BIS address.
I did this so as to have a backup/archive/copies of all my BB BIS mail on the Gmail server. It usually works fine. But the last 2 days, whatever goes into/out of my Gmail addresses do not leave a copy on my BB BIS address.
1. Does anyone know why this happens?
2. I have Google mobile apps. Do I need to remove it?
3. I did all the trouble shooting such as:
3.1. Deleting/re-setting up my Gmail accounts.
3.2. Physical battery pull/reset.
One thing I haven't done is to synch anything as I don't want to give Gmail too much access to my BB.
Do I really have to re-load Gmail with the Enhanced Plug In and follow its setup instructions?
Can anyone help please?
Many thanks in advance.