What OS are you using? I would wipe my OS and reinstall everything fresh after creating a backup of my messages, contacts, and emails via BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
1) Download BBSAK 1.9
2) Run BBSAK
then click on WIPE DEVICE
, when asked to enter a password, leave it blank incase you don't have a password on your device.
3) Wait for a few seconds till you get the confirmation that it was done.
4) Now your device has no operating system and you should see a white screen on the BB
5) Download OS 6: 9700M_PBr6.0.0_rel1308_PL126.96.36.199_A188.8.131.528 - download
6) Install the *.exe
file you just downloaded.
7) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader
8) Delete the file named vendor.xml
9) Connect your BlackBerry through the USB port
10) Run loader.exe
11) Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy. (Incase you were given 2 choices whether to leave the applications intact or to downgrade them to the original versions, choose the 2nd option which is to downgrade them, this will ensure you have a completely fresh installation)