BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2011, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: fido
Post Thanks: 0
Default free internet....?

Please Login to Remove!

Hey,

I recently(month ago) bought myself a unlocked bb 9700. It was originally on bell. I bought it from a booth at a local mall. SO i used it for a couple weeks worked great, then i heard about the new software. I took my phone back to the guy to update the software (6.0.0.534) platform 6.6 or something) and he did so. Yet when i got home it crashed and brought me to "blackberry platform" and i brought it back and he said it has too many peoblems and went to put it back to the OS5 and it wouldnt let him do it.... Long story short it now works on the new OS. Then randomly one day i hit the internet button and it worked.... My plan does not involve data yet im getting it..? I have been checking my billing cycle and it hasnt come up yet?! What does this mean?! Also how is this possible hah. I also contacted fido regarding this and they said i confirmed i have no data and they told me it is impossible to go on the internet with out wifi...?

Last edited by holymolyjolyjesus : 05-04-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Closed Thread