BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #1 (permalink)

Model: 9700b
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodaphone
Post Thanks: 0
Default Undo Latest Update for Bold 9700 on Mac

Please Login to Remove!

I've trawled a few threads but cant seem to find exactly what I need.

I stupidly updated via the desktop manager (thinking it was just updating the app's listed and not the entire phone OS) and find all my personalisation settings have gone. I've had to go through setting up two of my most used App's already (and dont fancy doing it for all the rest), I cant move or hide any icon's as I could before and I REALLY dislike the new interface.

I've tried amending things back to a way I prefer but cant even change the theme (there were 2 network based one's that came as standard as well as 1 I'd purchased - all are gone) - there is no option to change theme if I could locate them anyway.

please help as the .exe files are of no use to me (I'm using an Apple Mac PC) and I cant figure out how else to undo this stupid update.

thanks in advance for any help
Closed Thread