BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: rogers
Post Thanks: 0
Default Need help....SIM card SOS and more issues

Please Login to Remove!

So let me start from beginning. I was leaving the country so i unlocked my phone and was still using Rogers a week before i left. While I was away I used a different SIM since it was unlocked and it was working fine, as soon as I got back I inserted my Rogers SIM and it gave me a SOS error. So i took my SIM card in placed it in a different BB and it was working fine. I placed my sisters and brothers SIM in my BB that I unlocked and it worked fine but for some reason when i place my SIM in there it gives me SOS. So here is what i did, i did a complete wipe out, i deleted the os and re-installed it. Guess what same thing my SIM card it gives me SOS but my sisters SIM which is still Rogers works perfect and I even did a test call and it was fine. So I am clueless, I've called Rogers tech and they also had no clue at all and said that was weird. I've checked to see if it was still unlocked and it is, everything is disabled....so can anyone figure it out or have any ideas???
Old 08-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: rogers
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: Need help....SIM card SOS and more issues

never mind i found the problem, there was a missing pin, i just installed a tin in that pin and it works perfect now.....lol
Closed Thread