BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9860
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada
Post Thanks: 2
Default email sync issue

Please Login to Remove!

I am not sure if this should be posted in AdminCorner or not..

I have a client who out sources their email (exchange) services to for their office. Several users in the same office have the same device, they all have setup email to go through OWA.

The problem with this one particular user is that when the update their contacts or calendar info in their outlook which updates the Exchange server at the hosting companies site; they can see the changes made in OWA it does replicate to their device. Everyone else who has the same setup on their own devices updates make it to their devices.

Also when this recieves emails and the emails in her mailbox aren't marked as being read. The same goes for everyone else; when they recieve emails they are marked as red in their mailboxes.

Their carrier doesn't know what the issue is. They can't find anything wrong on their end and I believe the device has been replaced once already.

Anyone have any ideas?

Andrew
Closed Thread