Imagine this scenario.
- Person A sends me a meeting request.
- I accept the meeting request
- A few days later, I find out I cant make the meeting
- I delete the meeting via my BlackBerry
- Person A does not get a meeting cancellation message and is waiting for me in the meeting room and im not there - Mr A isnt happy
Is there anyway that I can notify meeting organisers if I delete the meeting? (Same functionality as Outlook)
We are using Bold 9780 (184.108.40.2066 - 3049), BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express 220.127.116.11 and Exchange 2007.
Many thanks in advance.