are these bugs??
Having a few issues on my first day working on this phone that I can not figure out.
1. Each time I answer a call (using a blue tooth) the call volume drops to zero. I have the default call volume at 100% so it should not do that.
2. I don't have any sort of auto lock setting but the screen lock seems to go on indiscriminately.
3. The touch screen dial key pad is non functioning while in a call, so if i need to hit a number for an extension or the number 7 to delete a voice mail. it wont do it. Is that normal?
4. When I woke up this morning all my radio connections were turned off. I did not turn them off. I have to sometimes respond to crisis calls in the middle of the night so that cant happen.
I need to figure these things out or I need to switch devices as my company is not going to be happy with the "new phone" excuse. Any ideas out there?
2. Screen lock happens when you hit the lock button top left corner of the device.
4. "Manage connections" pops up when you hit the top of the device. Most likely that is what happened, and you somehow turned off the mobile network. Happened to me a couple times already. Know bug. No fix yet.
I am hanging on because i like the big screen and so far I would say the battery life is decent. Any ideas about the volume settings? I wished I could have waited till they worked everything out.
BT Call Volume
Just a thought on the Bluetooth call volume..is the volume controlled, in your setup, by the bt device or the phone? I know on my Blackberry when an incoming call connects to the bt headset, control of the call volume switches to the bt device. This might be something to check.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.