- user configurable touch panels (to choose which ones you want available or active). Current layout is way too sensitive, overcrowded, and easy to make a wrong selection
- ability to completely TURN OFF touch capability in favor of trackpad (for those of us who employ the "hurl it against the wall" methodology when it drives us over the edge). Guilty.
- messaging cursor that follows text window content instead of stranding it halfway underneath the virtual keyboard on occasion with long messages (ridiculous)
- audible clicks on virtual kybd (absurd that it doesn't have this)
- better solution for overly-sensitive lock button...since a firmer button would require a hardware solution, at least force a timeout before the button actuation actually enables, i.e. hold button for 3 secs to unlock, or whatever
Taking a break from the Torch for awhile. IP4 is a seriously perfected platform and that's where you'll find me for awhile