Ok, the lengthier explenation helped. I found the setting you are talking about. It was set to Facebook instead of an email address. Strange that it would have been set that way and working on the work machine but not the home machine.
Unfortunately, I did not bring my usb cable today so I will have to see what it does once I get back home and I can't check what it is going to do here at work now that I changed that setting.
I'm wondering if the fact that the work Outlook uses one email address and the home Outlook uses a different might cause an issue.
Again, thanks for the help. I'll keep you posted as to what happens once I get back home.