11-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida Panhandle
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Post Thanks: 30
Thanked 552 Times in 535 Posts
| | Re: Whatsapp Error starting
Here is what I would do if it were me.
1. Check your free memory. Delete apps you don't really need.
3. If app still doesn't work .....
4. Delete the app. (Don't uninstall. Delete.)
5. Do a hard reset. (Remove the battery while the device is powered on. Wait a minute. Put battery back in.)
6. Redownload and install the app.
8. If you still get the error, and you really want to use the app......
9. Do a full backup.
10. Do a security wipe.
11. Selectively restore just your data (calendar, address book, etc.) but do not restore settings. Manually do the settings later.
12. Download and install the app again.
14. Assuming it is working now, download and install your other apps one at a time, and test for 12 or 24 hours before installing the next app. If it is not working .....
15. Do a clean install of the device software.
16. Repeat steps 11-13.