Originally Posted by RPL
PC: Windows 7 & Outlook 2010 (32 bit) - Blackberry Desktop software:610_b034_multilanguage
Sync with USB directly to PC via Blackberry Desktop software
Contact detail sync 100% but not photos
1) Outlook photos does not transfer to Bold 9900
2) If photo taken with Bold 9900 and added to contact in Bold, it transfers to Outlook but with the next sync deletes it from the Bold again – photos still in outlook
Steps performed to try and resolve:
1) All wifi sync = off – There is no option with Contacts in Bold 9900 to put wifi sync on\off – contact = Default
2) Reset Bold & battery out (x 3)
3) Deleted all contacts fron Bold 9900 and re-synced (x 2)
4) Uninstalled Blackberry software and user settings – started with fresh install (x 4)
5) Checked outlook pst file with scanpst.exe
Any suggestions on what to try next?
I have exactly the same issue.
I just upgraded the software on my BB9900 and the same results. pictures do not sync no matter what I do.
This started as far as I can tell after I changed my laptop and ended up downloading the new BB desktop from RIM website.I am using BB Desktop 184.108.40.206 and OS 220.127.116.110 for the Bold 9900. on the old laptop all was working perfectly.