Originally Posted by yahtzee
This was an email that i received from a coworker about a deal that they had with a company.....50+ BB's in house currently, yet they apparently have someone internal that isnt to fond of BB use....here are some of the complaints...
• Receive messages several weeks after they were sent.
• Using while driving is almost impossible and very dangerous as well. Need to use two hands and takes attention off the road, a recipe for disaster.
• Frequently disconnect a call taking it out of the pouch and occasionally make a call by touching it in the wrong place. Where I want to hold it, buttons are in the way.
• Volume fades in and out, need to constantly reposition in order to find a “sweet spot” to hear, then it changes and you start over.
• Some blackberrys don’t receive E-mails; some receive the same ones again, and again, and again.
• Need to carry another phone just to ensure communication.
• Need to carry a separate pager to ensure receiving messages.
• Requires 1-2 hours charging each day.
• Requires frequent deleting of messages.
• This is a tool that has decreased productivity for some, as well as requiring the need for other devices as backups.
1) Sounds like an admin/BES problem
2) Sounds like they are trying to use a phone in the car - CRASH!
3) Yep, hate it. I learned to lock the keyboard and got eGrips.
4) Can you hear me now? Sounds like a provider issue.
5) Sounds like another provider issue.
6) Sounds like another admin/BES problem
7) Sounds like a user issue.
8 ) Sounds like a caveman issue.
9) Quit playing games and surfing. Mine lasts 3 days.
10) Sounds like any kind of email. Plug in and sync more. I used mine on the road for 2 weeks, no problemo.
11) Sounds like any other PIM/Phone device on the market.
Just my $0.02.