I live in sweden and im going to buy a new phone and i've got my eyes on the blackberry curve 8320. i just have one problem. There's only 1 carrier in sweden with an blackberry agreement and they dont have a edge network so would have to surf using just regular gprs. and thats just to slow! but the carrier that i use has a edge-network (but no bb agreement).
so my questions:
- what features of the curve will i not be able to use? of course i cant use the pushmail. but if my company has a microsoft exchange server, will i be able to use pushmail using their server?
- what about just surfing using the edge-network?
- can i download the gmail client if the exchange doesnt work?
- does mms work?
- will i be able to download an SSH client and connect to my servers?
- does the wifi work like on any other wifi-enabled phone?
if you know anything about the limitations when using a blackberry phone with a non-blackberry carrier please gimme all you know!
i REALLY love the looks of the 8320 but i dont want to end up with a phone i cant really use :/
edit: missed the i in carriers in the title, any mod that could change this for me?