03-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Guide to skipping levels in Brickbreaker
Please Login to Remove!
Let me first say that normally I would say that cheating on a game of skill is just stupid, but what makes this OK is this game is VERY stupid. I have come very close to beating it through twice and I just recently figured out how to beat a higher level much easier that is usually my bane the second time through. The reason I say this game is stupid is because there have been multiple times when I have a ton of lives, am cruising along, and then the STUPID ball flies out of the top of the screen when there is a little space between the top and the bricks never to return! This ticks me off to no end and as far as I know there is no trick to get it back. I figured this out after pressing buttons trying to get my dumb ball back.
Here is how to skip levels; I am using a Blackberry Pearl.
1. Start a new game and press OK to start playing level 1
2. Before you shoot the ball press shift (bottom left button) and then back (button to the right of the wheel)
3. This will take you out of the game to the opening screen, press menu (button to the left of the wheel) and select new game
You should skip to the next level! Take that Brickbreaker!!
1. If you do absolutely anything other then the order above you will go back to level 2, maybe skip some levels after you beat one but eventually it will go one level at a time. If you mess up the order, get out of the game, go back in, and start a new game and proceed with the above.
2. After you press shift-back and go to the menu the ball will go even though you are out; this means you will die eventually. If you die you will see try again and when you try to skip levels it wont work right and you will just go back to level 2.
3. The more levels you skip the faster the ball goes. So, you can hit the ball with the paddle a couple times to get it bouncing in a safe area and then shift-back to the menu. Try to do it quickly, but not so fast you mess up!
4. If you accidentally just hit back and not shift it won’t work right.
I suggest, if you can skip to the last level, beat it, and then get through normally the second time around (from the third time on I here it is gravy train!). Or, try skipping through twice and let me know if it works!