Cross River Systems is pleased to announce that PocketDay Professional is now available. As a thank you for all your support and suggestions the upgrade to the Professional version is FREE for all existing users.
The new Professional version adds the following additional functionality to PocketDay:
- Show up to 4 different time zones
- Both Analog and Digital Displays available
- Now you can have your favorite news, traffic, sports, etc. at your disposal
- Specific Time updates and automatic refreshing
- Configure which feeds show on the Today screen
- All feeds are fully collapsible to maximize space usage on the Today screen
- Email the news item and the link to anyone in your address book
- Convert From any currency amount to any other currency amount
- Get a Live conversion rate directly from the Internet.
Other general things in the new version:
- For those corporate users, you can now File your email directly through PocketDay
- All sections on the Today screen are now Collapsible. Use the Space Bar or the menu. If you liked the way the Space Bar used to work, there's an option on the General Settings to change it back.
- Added support for FX (Foreign Exchange) rates in the Stocks Section. Enter currency pairs as a symbol in the format (GBPUSD=X).
- Corrected the Get More functionality on reading email from within PocketDay
- Corrected the Original From and To addresses when replying to or forwarding an email from within PocketDay
- Added the ability to hit the Enter key when reading an email in PocketDay to jump to the native message app.
- Corrected an issue with not being able to delete Missed Calls when there were calls from unknown people
- Enabled Calendar and Task Notes field to be Active (i.e.. dial if phone number, get Link if URL, etc.)
[listCreated a special WAP only version for Corporate users who don't use MDS enabled BlackBerry Enterprise Servers.[/list]
To upgrade click on this link Directly FROM YOUR BLACKBERRY (scroll down, highlight the link, hit the Trackwheel and select Get Link) ... http://www.crossriversystems.com/files/v25/pdp.jad
This will install PocketDay Professional right over your current version. All your settings will be preserved. This is a wireless installation so you don't need your PC at all. If you want the desktop installation it's here: http://www.crossriversystems.com/files/pdp.zip
Be sure to read the PocketDay Quick Start Guide at http://www.crossriversystems.com/fil...rt%20Guide.pdf
for all the details of using the new features.
Again, thanks for all your support.
Cross River Systems LLC