I have a BB7230 on T-mobile. By mistake I deleted many applications on my BB including phone service. What I did were;
1) I have used PocketDay 2.52 and updated to 2.54 today, then I encountered an error described in Problem with PocketDay 2.5
2) I thought to follow direction in JVM error 523 - system hung
3) Just before erasing existing OS as 2), I intended to erase the OS and apps completely before the reinstall. I deleted all the apps with application loader, not only checking off the applicaion boxes but also deleting the entries.
4) I followed 2) to delete the existing OS, and reinstalled the OS with application loader.
5) I could get back the OS and e-mail, addressbook and calender apps, but options for phone, memopad and browser did not appear on the application loader. I can't retrieve them.
I am completely at a loss. Any help will be appreciated.