06-01-2008, 06:54 AM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Carrier: T-Mobile UK
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Some problems I'm having
Please Login to Remove!
I'm having some problems lately with my BB and wondering if anyone has any suggestions.
1) For the past couple of days I can't access hotmail or messenger via the msn website. It keeps saying a communication error has occured, server is busy....
2) I downloaded WebMessenger yesterday but it keeps saying unable to connect. I've changed all the APN settings that were available and still nothing. I will email the WebMessenger support people but will need to wait till tomorrow.
3) As Webmessenger wouldn't work I tried JiveTalk on the trial basis but that kept on coming up with an error message. Something about a COD.
4) I downloaded the Yahoo application fine but that wouldn't also connect. I checked the settings and they seemed fine.
5) I'm having problems with my Bluetooth. For some strange reason I can connect my BB to my Nokia but not my Nokia to my BB. Once I have paired the devices and try to send stuff from my Nokia it can't find my BB- eventhough they are paired. But if I want to send something from my BB to the Nokia it works fine. Very strange. Has anyone had these kind of problems?
Any help would be appreciated.