BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General BlackBerry Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/)
-   -   Blackberry Won't Show up... (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/132900-blackberry-wont-show-up.html)

mwolens3 06-01-2008 09:04 PM

Blackberry Won't Show up...
 
My blackberry won't show up in desktop manager, so is there any way i can load .alx files to it without using the desktop manager? Thanks.

Dubdub 06-01-2008 11:22 PM

Not that I am aware of. If you have a BB data plan you can download and install OWA.

DacyJ 06-01-2008 11:24 PM

Did you try the infamous battery pull? That seems to help with alot of BASIC problems but Im not sure if this is one of those, but its worth a shot.

John Clark 06-01-2008 11:37 PM

You can use javaloader to install .cod files to a Blackberry.

mwolens3 06-01-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Clark (Post 952537)
You can use javaloader to install .cod files to a Blackberry.

Where would i get the javaloader?

mwolens3 06-01-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DacyJ (Post 952527)
Did you try the infamous battery pull? That seems to help with alot of BASIC problems but Im not sure if this is one of those, but its worth a shot.

Yepp many times.

John Clark 06-01-2008 11:47 PM

It installs when JL_Cmder is installed. It installs to the same folder as JL_Cmder.

mwolens3 06-02-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Clark (Post 952549)
It installs when JL_Cmder is installed. It installs to the same folder as JL_Cmder.

How do I install JL_Cmder?

mwolens3 06-02-2008 11:05 PM

??? Jl??

daphne 06-03-2008 12:08 AM

The forum Search is your friend. Also here:

BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ ;-)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.